OPEN CALL for proposals
Exhibit at First Coat Studios in July - December 2019
Artists, Collectives & Curators: Applications are now open to exhibit with First Coat Studios in the second half of 2019.
Spaces are available in the Main Gallery and Project Space between July - December for solo and group exhibitions or curatorial projects.
** DEADLINE EXTENDED**
DUE DATE: Monday 15th April, 2019.
GALLERY HIRE FEES
Main Gallery: $800 + gst.
Project Space: $500 + gst.
* Prices reflect a three week exhibition with an additional one week period for install and deinstall, and the gallery responsibilities as outlined the Terms and Conditions (inclusive of photography and an opening event).
FLOOR PLAN + TERMS & CONDITIONS: goo.gl/P58CDf
To apply for an exhibition, please provide:
• An exhibition proposal (no more than 500 words)
• Your preferred timeframe (July, August, September, October, November, or December)
• Your preferred exhibition space (Main Gallery or Project Space)
• Artist CV/s
• Examples of previous work / portfolio
(up to 10 images - no larger than 1MB per image)
• Links to website or social media handles
Applications will be received via email: firstname.lastname@example.org, no later than 10pm on Tuesday 9th April, 2019.
For more information or application support, please email:
gallery [at] firstcoat.com.au
First Coat Studios acknowledge the Giabal and Jarowair peoples, the traditional custodians of the land on which we make, nurture and celebrate the arts in our region.
We host monthly art exhibitions with interest in fostering critical ideas and practices in contemporary art. Through inclusive and ambitious public programs, we celebrate hybrid arts experiences and nurture the role the arts plays in our local community.